Join us in kicking off another exciting season of local food, local music, and local artisans. We can’t wait to see you!
Wednesday, June 4, 2014, 4 – 8 pm
Farmers Market: Spring onions, greens, asparagus, rhubarb, canned goods, honey, bedding & veggie plants, perennials, hanging baskets, handmade crafts.
Art in the Park free children’s project: Wool Butterflies (6 -7:30 pm)
Fundraiser: Friends of the Horicon Marsh Education & Visitor Center (4-8 pm)
Food Vendor: Horicon American Legion Post 157 (4-8 pm)
Lemonade Flavors: Old Fashioned Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Blueberry Cooler, Sweet Tea.
Summer Concert: Leroy Airmaster (6-8 pm)
Brought to you by Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Steve Cohen, Bill Stone, Vodie Reinhart and Dave Kasik will be treating us to some of the grooviest blues variations this side of Chicago!
- We’d like to mention that due in part to a grant from BDCH, we are going to be installing brand new handicap accessible playground equipment right here in Kiwanis Park this coming Friday!
New this year:
Weekly 50 / 50 cash raffle (4-8 pm)
- We will have a 50/50 raffle each week at the market.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased underneath the blue and white Horicon Phoenix tent.
- $1 for 1, $5 for 10, or an arm-length for just $10!
- The winner will be announced during the band’s break.
- Winner must be present to claim the prize.
- All proceeds from the raffle go to help fund the summer concert series.
Horicon Phoenix Tent at the Market (4-8 pm)
- Fundraising and info for different local community organization each week.
- Pick up a free copy of our events magazine, Horicon Rising.
- Order a Horicon Phoenix reusable market bag.
- Purchase Kwik Trip gift cards.
- Learn about our new Horicon Phoenix Membership Program.
- Purchase 50/50 raffle tickets.
- Pre-purchase wristbands for bouncy houses at the Jersey Street International Music Festival.
- An art gallery in a tent!
- Changing selections of art from members of Wild Goose Fine Arts United will be presented each Wednesday.