Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 4 – 8 pm
Farmers Market: Spring onions, greens, asparagus, rhubarb, canned goods, honey, bedding & veggie plants, perennials, hanging baskets, handmade crafts, fine art.
Art in the Park free children’s project: Bead Wands (6 -7:30 pm)
Fundraiser: Rock River Royals 4H Club (4-8 pm)
Food Vendor: Horicon Rotary (5-8 pm)
Lemonade Flavors: Old Fashioned Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Blueberry Cooler, Sweet Tea.
Summer Concert: Scotch and Soda (6-7:30 pm)
Brought to you by Horicon American Legion Post 157
Since 1997 Scotch & Soda has played in different incarnations. What started as a duo is now a 5-piece, semi-acoustic group – with rich harmonies, featuring favorite acoustic & folk rock. Their diverse styles will please any musical taste! Their aim is to have F-U-N, and they bring it every time.
New this year:
Weekly 50 / 50 cash raffle (4-8 pm)
- We will have a 50/50 raffle each week at the market.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased underneath the blue and white Horicon Phoenix tent.
- $1 for 1, $5 for 10, or an arm-length for just $10!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening.
- Winner must be present to claim the prize.
- All proceeds from the raffle help fund the summer concert series.
Horicon Phoenix Tent at the Market (4-8 pm)
- Fundraising and info for different local community organization each week.
- Pick up a free copy of our events magazine, Horicon Rising.
- Order a Horicon Phoenix reusable market bag.
- Purchase Kwik Trip gift cards.
- Learn about our new Horicon Phoenix Membership Program.
- Purchase 50/50 raffle tickets.
- Pre-purchase wristbands for bouncy houses at the Jersey Street International Music Festival.