Our vendors work hard to grow and produce their local products for you!
New at the market this year:
- Hydroponic greens from Windy Drumlins
- Grass-fed beef from Oechsner Farms
- Locally roasted coffee from Sleepy Sailor Coffee
- Maple syrup, jewelry, and more.
Farmers Market: Spring onions, greens, rhubarb, canned goods, honey, syrup, eggs, bedding & veggie plants, perennials, hanging baskets, handmade crafts, locally roasted coffee, and fine art. Things to look for: Strawberries and peas!
Art in the Park free children’s project: Guest Artist: Beth Luedtke – Personalized Super Symbol (6 -7:30 pm)
Hot Food Vendor: (5-8 pm)
Summer Concert: The Get Hot (6-7:30 pm)
Sponsored by Horicon Bank
The Get Hot are a Jump Blues and Boogie Blues band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. High energy driving rhythms keep the dance floor pumping all night. Join us on Wednesday, June 24th for the first-ever performance of The Get Hot at our Horicon Farmers Market at Kiwanis Park!
- An art gallery in a tent!
- Changing selections of art from members of Wild Goose Fine Arts United will be presented each Wednesday, including painting, collage, print-making, photography, wool felting, and more.
- Watch for Laura from Original Oils creating works of art live at the market.
Weekly 50 / 50 cash raffle (4-8 pm)
- We will have a 50/50 raffle each week at the market.
- $1 for 1, $5 for 10, or an arm-length for just $10!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening.
- Winner must be present to claim the prize.
- All proceeds from the raffle help fund the summer concert series.
The Blue & White Horicon Phoenix Tent at the Market (4-8 pm)
- Fundraising and info for different local community organization each week – Wild Goose Fine Arts United
- Pick up a free copy of our events magazine, Horicon Rising.
- Learn about our new Horicon Phoenix Membership Program.