Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 4 – 8 pm
We have another exciting year of fresh, local food ahead of us! Come see what’s new at the market this year, including hydroponic greens from Windy Drumlins, fresh eggs, locally roasted coffee from Sleepy Sailor Coffee, maple syrup, jewelry, and more.
Farmers Market: Spring onions, greens, asparagus, rhubarb, canned goods, honey, syrup, eggs, bedding & veggie plants, perennials, hanging baskets, handmade crafts, locally roasted coffee, and fine art.
Art in the Park free children’s project: Wet Chalk Tape Resist Art (6 -7:30 pm)
Hot Food Vendor: American Legion Auxilliary (5-8 pm)
Summer Concert: Mixed Nuts (6-7:30 pm)
Sponsored by Krizan Insurance
Hailing from Mayville, WI, Mixed Nuts is comprised of 10 members who switch instruments throughout the show. Drums, guitars, bass, and vocals, you never know where one player is going to be from one song to the next – and their set list is as diverse as their arrangements! Please join us in welcoming Mixed Nuts to their first ever gig at our Music At the Market Summer Concert Series.
- An art gallery in a tent!
- Changing selections of art from members of Wild Goose Fine Arts United will be presented each Wednesday, including painting, collage, print-making, photography, wool felting, and more.
- Watch for Laura from Original Oils creating works of art live at the market.
Weekly 50 / 50 cash raffle (4-8 pm)
- We will have a 50/50 raffle each week at the market.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased underneath the blue and white Horicon Phoenix tent.
- $1 for 1, $5 for 10, or an arm-length for just $10!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening.
- Winner must be present to claim the prize.
- All proceeds from the raffle help fund the summer concert series.
Horicon Phoenix Tent at the Market (4-8 pm)