Wednesday, August 6, 2014, 4 – 8 pm
Carrie Ann Seymour and Blessed Feathers will both be performing tonight at the Horicon Farmers Market in Kiwanis Park. What a great night it will be!
Concert Sponsored by Horicon Bank
About Carrie Ann Seymour:
Carrie Ann Seymour is a painter, writer, musician, independent publisher, and Co-Partner of CarolineStreet ArtFarm Ltd She currently resides in Horicon, Wisconsin with her two children.
Carrie Ann’s mission for the past three years has been to promote the work of local and international contemporary artists by publishing ArtBook MKE, now known as CarolineStreet ArtBook, a free, fine art look-book distributed online.
In addition to CarolineStreet ArtBook, Carrie Ann creates her own work that is available for sale and viewing by appointment and online.
Her current projects in development include a sculpture garden and multi-purpose artspace on a micro-farm in Horicon, WI .
About Blessed Feathers:
Years ago, Donivan Berube left his home in the Sunshine State and headed north to West Bend, WI. Taking up work at a local restaurant, Berube was introduced to Jacquelyn Beupre, a Wisconsin native looking for some help recording her solo music. From this serendipitous introduction, Blessed Feathers was born.
Farmers Market: The height of summer produce! Tomatoes, potatoes, summer squash, cucmbers, beans, cabbage, radishes, fresh herbs, garlic, onions, greens,kohlrabi, canned goods, honey, bedding & veggie plants, perennials, hanging baskets, handmade crafts, fine art, hand crafted soap, and locally roasted coffee.
Art in the Park free children’s project: Flower Presses with guest artist Beth Luedtke (6 -7:30 pm)
Food Vendor: Horicon EMS (5-8 pm)
Fundraiser: Horicon Historical Society
Lemonade flavors: Old Fashioned Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Berry Blast, Sweet Tea
Weekly 50 / 50 cash raffle (4-8 pm)
- We will have a 50/50 raffle each week at the market.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased underneath the blue and white Horicon Phoenix tent.
- $1 for 1, $5 for 10, or an arm-length for just $10!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening.
- Winner must be present to claim the prize.
- All proceeds from the raffle help fund the summer concert series.
Horicon Phoenix Tent at the Market (4-8 pm)
- Fundraising and info for different local community organization each week.
- Pick up a free copy of our events magazine, Horicon Rising.
- Purchase a Horicon Phoenix reusable market bag ($5).
- Purchase Kwik Trip gift cards (Horicon Phoenix receives 10% of the proceeds).
- Learn about our new Horicon Phoenix Membership Program.
- Purchase 50/50 raffle tickets.
- An art gallery in a tent!
- Changing selections of art from members of Wild Goose Fine Arts United will be presented each Wednesday.
- Watch for Laura from Original Oils creating works of art live at the market!
- This week at the Art Market tent: Sleepy Sailor Coffee will be selling their local artisan roasted coffee beans and will be selling iced coffee.